Have Professionals Address Your Clifton Park Mold Damage
SERVPRO for Mold Remediation Services in Clifton Park
When you hear mold damage, you may not realize the impact that colonization of this fungi can have on your Clifton Park property. Black mold is never an infestation to ignore for our commercial or residential area structures. Once you suspect a mold infestation, you need to have it cleaned up quickly and in the safest, most effective manner. Rather than trying to remediate mold issues on your own, calling for assistance from skilled technicians at SERVPRO gets you the results you deserve. Once our team finishes, your property receives the Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned seal of approval – allowing you to breathe easy once again.
Why not just use mold removal products to handle mold damage in Clifton Park? Because there is no such thing as mold removal, although you may hear some companies offering it. Mold is present all around us, in the air inside and outside, on our pets, clothing, and every surface. Total eradication is not possible, but skilled mold remediation is achievable by returning your work or living environment to safe levels. This removal of visible signs and musty odors is where SERVPRO comes in!
How Did My Mold Issue Start?
Because microscopic mold spores are everywhere, growth is more of a possibility than you may think. These microbes start to colonize with a boost in interior humidity or a water damage problem. If there is ample moisture, the right temperature, and organic food sources like building materials, paper, or fabrics, mold can thrive. Should you start to notice any of the following, it is best to contact our customer care team to mobilize a mold cleanup team to your door:
- Suspicious dark patches or visible blotches
- Musty, foul odors
- A notable increase in relative humidity (RH) mixed with one or both of the above
Never Wait to Begin Mold Mitigation!
There are several reasons to start mold clean-up right away. The longer that you wait, the worse the issue gets, which could lead to:
- Structural issues – Mold issues can bring on various structural problems. Mold feeds on organic materials, eating away at wood, glues, fabrics, etc. The longer you hold off on cleanup, the more your ceilings, walls, and flooring could sustain damage.
- Property devaluation – Whether you want to rent or sell your property, mold problems are a red flag in the real estate world. Waiting to address mold or attempting DIY remediation could lead to extensive costs to remedy the problem to sell.
- Furniture degradation – Personal belongings and furnishings are not exempt from mold damage. The quicker you have them cleaned and restored, the better the chances of salvaging them.
How Does SERVPRO Address Mold-related Restorations?
SERVPRO has perfected the process of safe, effective mold cleanup and reconstruction. We have qualified IICRC-certified AMRT applied microbial remediation technicians. We have the right tools and equipment to help us get the results quickly so that your home or business sees little or no disruption. Our scalability is what allows us to adapt our services to meet the needs of smaller residential clients to large commercial customers. When you have a mold issue within your Clifton Park property, we get to work using:
- Moisture detection tools, including sensors and hygrometers
- Thermal imaging technology
- Specialized vacuums to handle microscopic spore removal
- Air scrubber equipment with HEPA filtration to facilitate odor and particulate removal
- Industrial-grade dehumidifiers to increase moisture evaporation
You can also do different things at your home or business to keep mold from coming back. Remaining proactive and addressing root causes is the best defense. SERVPRO wants you to keep these tips in mind:
- Always remove water from spills or flooding as soon as possible
- Keep building materials and flooring dry
- Ensure relative humidity (RH) throughout your interior stays under 60%
- Check various areas for mold, including spots below cabinetry, around plumbing, and water-related fixtures and appliances
Call SERVPRO of Southern Saratoga County when you require mold damage assistance. Reach out to us by dialing (518) 885-2620.