Skilled Flood Damage Intervention is Best After Clifton Park Storms
SERVPRO’s Storm Response Team Handles Flood Damage in Clifton Park
Whenever a significant storm front comes through the Clifton Park area, your home may get subjected to heavy rain and high wind. This could impact your exterior, different structural elements, and even threaten your interior contents should flooding occur. Rather than attempting DIY that comes with hassles and possible risk, SERVPRO is there to address everything that truly makes your house a home. Our water damage and restoration crew are there to perform water removal services and other storm-related assistance to make it “Like it never even happened.”
What about contents with flood damage in Clifton Park?
Whenever there is outside water infiltrating your property, you will require contents restoration. Our SERVPRO water restoration technicians (WRT) know how to handle everything from clean water to contaminated flood water events. We also work to restore versus replace, meaning we have a broad selection of products and techniques that help us salvage whatever is possible. Some of the processes we use to streamline cleaning and keep restoration costs low include:
- Dry or wet cleaning methods – We select wet cleaning to help with moderate to heavy soils, while dry cleaning is best for pre-cleaning or lighter residues.
- Spray and wipe cleaning methods – This is a good option for contents that cannot go through rigorous cleaning and agitation.
- Foam cleaning methods – Such a process is better for fabrics (like upholstery) that could shrink or bleed while getting cleaned.
- Abrasive cleaning methods – Our team can remove residues from different surfaces using agitation.
- Immersion cleaning methods – With the addition of cleaning agents, contents get submerged in a bath to loosen and remove residue.
Flood damage after a storm calls for careful cleaning while also keeping contamination in mind. Look to SERVPRO of Southern Saratoga County when you want the job done right the first time. Call us 24/7 at (518) 885-2620 or request help online.