Is your business ready for disaster?
As many as 50% of businesses close down following a disaster, according to the latest research. Of the businesses that survive, the overwhelming majority of them had a preparedness plan in place. Pre-planning can serve as an insurance policy aimed at peace of mind. And Knowing you are "Ready for whatever happens" speaks trust to your clients and employees that in the event that your business is affected by a disaster, they don't necessarily have to be.
By Developing a SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile for your business, you minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action. Knowing what to do and what to expect in advance is the key to timely mitigation and can help minimize how water and fire damage can affect your business.
Advantages of The SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile
- There is a no cost assessment of your facility
- A concise profile document that contains only critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster.
- Establishes your local SERVPRO Professional as your disaster mitigation and restoration Provider.
- Identification of the line of command for Authorizing work to begin.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority contact information.
When disaster Strikes, you can be ruined or you can be ready! SERVPRO of Southern Saratoga County is committed to providing quality services to reduce business interruptions and recovery costs.